Monday, June 23, 2008

Hello


Well, I guess its about time I get caught up with the times. Brenda and Wenona have talked me into doing a blog. We don't have anything exciting going on, just the two of us moving on in life. We recently moved from Salt Lake City to Seattle, Washington. Nice place, rains a ton, but I'm getting used to life here. We have been pretty busy this last month or so. For Memorial Day weekend we decided to make a week of it and go to Melissa's graduation from High School. We spent the weekend with Dad and then went to Salt Lake to visit friends and my Mom during the week. It was a looooong trip, full of driving. It is 800 miles from Dad's house to ours in Fife. Then just a couple weeks later we drove out to his brothers place in Okanogan, Wa., its just east of us. It was about a 4 hour drive, almost like going to Dads, but a much prettier drive. My mom comes in on Wednesday and will be staying for 2 weeks! I'm so excited. I'll be positing Pictures of a few things in case people are curious of our travels. I can't say that I'll have this updated all the time, just when something happens or if I have new picts to show.

6 comments:

Nate said...

Welcome to the blog world. We look forward to hearing from you.

Anonymous said...

What is the picture? I'm learning to find blogs too! Grandma J

smiths said...

I am so excited that you have a blog too! Thanks so much for the pictures the other day. I love ya! Love, Brenda

Browns said...

I got the pictures. What is up with the picture you have on your blog. Have Eric pose in his spiderman outfit. love ya, Audrey

Julz said...

Yay! I'm so excited that you have a blog. Now hopefully we can keep up with eachother a little bit! BTW- my sis Traci was so excited to see you in Applebees a few months ago. She's grown a little, hasn't she?

Jenn S said...

Hey...so glad you have a blog! I was really excited to hear about your move. My parents have given me some updates on you guys. I can't wait to hear more and hear about Seattle. What a fun place! Our blog is www.stringhamsinthecornfields.blogspot.com Love you guys! Tell Eric we said hello!!