
Beautiful downtown Seattle, bit of a cloudy day, but it was pretty warm.
Flat Stanley's first visit to Seattle.
I, of course, botherd some poor soul to take our picture. Lovely couple huh!?!?

This is where our cars is parked, Right here the white car by the building.
Flat Stanley's first visit to Seattle.
I, of course, botherd some poor soul to take our picture. Lovely couple huh!?!?
This is where our cars is parked, Right here the white car by the building.
Tiny cars huh?! And this is zoomed!


3 comments:
Its about time you updated your blog! (J/K/) Looks like a fun trip. Hope you're doing great... we should have a baby this week, so I'll talk to ya soon! Love, Brenda
Finally an update! It looks like you are having a great time up there. Someday I hope to visit the pacific northwest.
Hooray..you updated and we got to see you guys! I am so happy for you guys in Seattle! Tell Erik we said hello...love and miss you guys...again...glad you have a blog now!
Post a Comment