Wednesday, September 7, 2011

It's been a long time since I've posted on our blog. Sorry fam!! 
I am going to do better now and post at least once a month, I'm
hoping for once a week but that seems a little ambitious....  =)



For Labor Day weekend we didn't do much. Erick has been out fishing in the river behind out house and has caught a few fish.  Love salmon for dinner!!   Genna has been very interrested in all the fishies he brought home so we decided to get her a fish.  His name is Max, we aren't sure if its a boy or a girl so figure its a good name for both.

One of Erick's catches. I think this one was 22 & 1/2"
Penny watching Erick prepping for fishing. She's so interrested.

Shopping for fish, so many to choose from. Had a bit of an overload...

Loved the gold fish, but opted not to get one of those.

Opted for a Beta. Told it was low mantinence and would
live for a long time. Named it Max.

1 comments:

smiths said...

Hooray for a new blog entry! I can't believe how much bigger Genna looks every time I see her picture. Such a cutie! We love you guys and miss you.