Friday, September 19, 2008

Williams family fishing day!

At the beginning of this month we finally were able to get out to Erick's brothers house in Okanogan, Washington. Its out in the middle of nowhere basically. It makes my dads place look like a matropolis! We went fishing Saturday with the kids and had a great time. This Picture is of Brian nad his kids.
This picture is of Linda and the kids getting ready to down to the lake to fish.
Here are the kids, Trevor in yello, Joshua in green, and Alyssa in pink. They were so excited to go fishing. They love to go fishing with daddy.
OOPS! Didn't edit this pict. This is Erick trying to catch the big one. Just love his little vest, don't you?
We were all getting tired after a couple hours and it was just about time to go home. We love spending time with them and Fishing is one of our favorite things to do. In October Erick and Brian and going Hunting! This will be Ericks first time hunting, luckly Brian has gone before. Hopefully they catch something. They are going for Deer first then BEAR!!! I'm a bit nervous.

2 comments:

Jenn S said...

what a fun trip...I didn't know you had Erick's family up there. Riey would kill to go fishing somewhere besideds Iowa (we have nasty carp and catfish here). also...your sister is so big...I remembe when she was a baby! Wow! Time flies!

The Nicks Family said...

So fun!!! And yes I do love Erick's little vest :)