Sunday, October 26, 2008

I've been Tagged!

8 Shows I like to watch:
1. The Office
2. M A S H
3. Friends
4. Scrubs
5. Star Trek: Deep Space Nine ( I know, I'm a geek)
6. Myth's and Legends on TV Land
7. Gilmore Girls (it's new to me and I'm obsessed!)
8. That 70's Show

8 Restaurants I like to eat at:
1. Fat Cats (I miss it!!)
2. Jimmy Mac's (Like Texas Roadhouse)
3. Chihuahua's (great little mexican place in Auburn)
4. Red Robin (love the fries!)
5. The Spaghetti Factory (even though it's been forever since I've been there)
6. Alisondro's
7. Olive Garden
8. Burger King ( I know its "fast-food" but I like it)

8 Things that happened today:
1. Woke up
2. Updated Facebook
3. Watched M*A*S*H
4. Went to JoAnn Fabric
5. Went to Costco
6. Ate the Costco special for lunch = Hot dog and drink for $1.50
7. Sang the new song on the way home from Tacoma. You're right Alice, the Tacoma
Cotsco is better!!
8. Updated this blog. I need a job!

8 things I'm looking forward to:
1. Thanksgiving - Colorado here we come!!!
2. Christmas (my favorite)
3. My mom coming for Christmas
4. Going to Colorado
5. Meeting my nephew Ty for the first time!
6. Seeing two of my favorite neices Alyssa and Myah!
7. Our appointment with LDS Family Services!
8. A new baby to welcome into our family!

8 Things on my wish list:
1. The sun wasn't gone
2. A house
3. Hoss was living with us and not in Idaho
4. Nov. 14th was here now!!! Thats when our apointment is with LDSFS.
5. That my family lived closer
6. That I was filthy rich
7. There were no such thing as spiders! They are everywhere!!!
8. We had snow

8 People I'm tagging:ALL OF YOU!! Really, is a maid on your wish list??

1 comments:

Julz said...

I loved it! We really do have a lot in common!! How did your appointment with LDS Family Services go??? We're pullin' for yah! I am also gonna make you my friend on facebook. Maybe I'll do that right now. Oh and we should trade places sometime for a week or something- we have sunshine 355 days of the year!! I so miss the sunshine!! :)