Monday, December 22, 2008

Winter Wonderland

This year has been recorded as the worst snowfall in YEARS! I think Erick heard it hasn't snowed like this since 1957, but don't quote me on that. But it has been a very long time since it has snowed like this. I love having snow for Christmas, but after that, it can all melt away!!!

Hope everyone is safe and warm, I know we aren't the only ones with a lot of snow this year. I heard even Vegas got snow!

Merry Christmas everyone!


















2 comments:

smiths said...

Looks like fun..... Nice snow angels. We have gotten a TON of new snow this morning. Its beautiful as long as I don't have to drive in it!

Jenn S said...

Merry Christmas to you guys! Love that snow...we keep getting it too. Just be glad you are warmer in WA than IA...our high was 2 the other day (wind chill of -25) YIKES!!!