Thursday, December 11, 2008

'08 Thanksgiving

This year we got to have two Thanksgivings! These first pictures are at Erick's mothers home in Vancouver, WA. We had tons of people and TONS of food. It was a lot of fun.

Here is the table before we all sat down, nice and neat. Not after everyone eats!!!


We were all hanging out in the kitchen while

everything was being cooked. We all snook some food, Kat got a

HUGE piece of ham that we all kept teasing her about.

Here we all are eating our lives away, getting WAY too full.
There were so many of us some had to eat at the island.

And finally, FAT DOG!! This is a tradition for me that I love
because everyone does it! Its not called fatdog in every home,
but its the same thing every year no matter wehere I am.
Sit and lay around because you just can't move!




After Vancouver we took off to Colorado! No, we didn't drive.
It probably would have cost just as much and we wouldn't have
been able to stay as long with the fam. Plus, I'm tired of "road trips".
I've had my fair share.



Here is Uncle Erick! He got to be great friends with Myah.

Here is Uncle Tom with the kidds! Myah (left), Ty (center), and Alyssa (right).


The first time Myah and Alyssa get to play with eachother since January.
They played toghether really well. I think they had fun.


Here is Auntie Tina preping the bird! We got up really early to get things cookin.


We got everything ready and people could finally eat!


Here is the table in the living room. We had about 23 people there!


Here is the other table in the diningroom/kitchen. The noisy table with the kids!

Ah! Fat Dog. Gotta love it!
Pictured here is Erick holding Ty, Nate in the red and then Loriann.
Their 1 year anniversary is coming up in January!

More Fat Dog. All the kids, just hanging out.


Doesn't Alyssa look so grown up in this chair!

I just love her!

SOME BODY, LORIANN, got the girls into makeup!

Doesn't Myah make a cute little indian??

These two may "look" innocent, but

I bet they're up to something!



This picture was before Thanksgiving, but I just had to post it.

Isn't she a cutie! I just love her!

Thanksgiving was so much fun this year being with family. I don't get to see them much because we are so faraway. I took advantage of our being so close while in Utah. We all move away eventually and move on with our lives from childhood. But there are so many ways to keep in touch these days that it makes it a little more bearable. I just want my family to know that we love them all very much and can't wait until the next time we can all get together and reak havoc on the dwelling we occupy!!! LOVES!

3 comments:

smiths said...

Thanks for posting these pictures. It was sooo fun. I miss everybody already! Love ya!

The Nicks Family said...

So much fun! Love all the pictures and Erick looks great holding a baby :)

LannaPan said...

Hey! Myah is the one who found my make-up (she had been rummaging through it all week no matter where I hid it) and Alyssa insisted I put it on both of them. And Tom's the one who told us to make Myah an Indian!