Just wanted to update ya'll on whats going on!
The adoption process is in full swing. We have our fingerprints heading off to the FBI, our Child Abuse and Neglect papers will be processed soon, and after all that, we can finally do our profile. Just so you're aware, I am going to make my blog public when we get our profile up. I want the adoptive parents to see what we are up to and about. If you have a private blog, you know yours cannot be seen, but if you have a public blog, just know they can get to yours if I have you listed. If you preferr, I will take your address off my blog, just let me know.
We have found a house!! The realtors that our realtor is working with are kinda pains so we are hoping it all goes well and taking all the precautions needed. We are putting an offer on the house tonight and hopefully we hear something really soon. It could be a while before we get into the house because it is bank owned and the bank is really busy and backed up right now. Wish us luck!! Looks like we'll have to be patient with our neighbors a bit longer! But it will be worth it in the end!!
7 years ago

4 comments:
YAY!! I am so excited for you guys! We continue to keep you guys in our thoughts and prayers!
I am excited for you to get a house, how fun! You will have to post pictures!!
Congratulations you two!!!
Hooray! I am so excited for you! Can't wait to see pictures of the house...
It probably feels so great that things are finally moving in the adoption process! I'm really pullin' for yah! You're gonna be a great mom.
Congrats on the house! It so great to have your own place!
I sure miss you!
cute blog background!
Post a Comment