No, its not my marbles, its the diamond in my ring! I can't believe it! I was just making dinner and went to move my ring around with my pinkie and got a scratch in stead! I looked at my ring to find out why and my diamond was missing! I have no clue where it went, when it fell out or even if I was in my house when it happened. I'm sure it was there when I went to bed last night and even when I woke up this morning. I checked everywhere in my house. Luckily I didn't go anywhere today. I just prayed that I would find it. When Erick got home I told him that it was gone and immediately he helped me search. While we were looking I said that it was probably lost forever, Erick said "its just as well, that diamond was too small for you anyways baby". What a sweetheart!!
Anyways, after a long search and even going to the hot tub to look, we had dinner. And I even prayed to find the diamond, silly I know. So, Erick was already late for Young Men's, but still searched while he got ready to go. He called a little later and mentioned to look in the washer and dryer since I did laundry today. But I already climbed into the dryer looking for it. I even looked thru the lint! Finally, out of no where I went directly to it!!! I found my diamond!! I went to the spare room/office, and there by the chair was my diamond. Just goes to show that there isn't anything you can't pray for. I know its just a silly diamond, but its the one Erick gave me when he asked me to marry him. Its just a material object, but it means something to me.
I guess praying for a lost diamond, or even lost keys, isn't so silly after all. The purpose to a prayer is to talk to Heavenly Father and Jesus, to let them know what is going on in our lives and to keep them up to date. Tell them how grateful we are, ask for courage, health, and awareness. Its like making a blog for Them so they can know how we are doing.
Well, that's my thought process for the day. Keep smiling!!! I've got some pictures to download of my nieces and nephews!
7 years ago

2 comments:
Hehhee....I love what Erick said to you. So cute!
I am so glad you found it! That's a great story about an answer to a prayer, Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment