Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Mariners Game


So I really need to do a better job at keeping up on my blogging. This was our night out for our anniversary 4/17. We decided we were going to a Mariners game!! Now before you think that Erick was the one that dragged me to the game, it was my suggestion that we go. Besides, it was Ichiro Bobble Head night!!! Who could pass that up? not the 33,000+ fans that showed up!!







Warm ups before game time.



The Braves lost to Pittsburg, =( sad

This was a cute little boy sitting in front of us.
He was getting peanuts from the old lady down
the row from him. He was so CUTE!



Us. Just wanted proof that I was actually there. =-)
I'm always behind the camera. Like my nose shot?



This was funny. The moose wouldn't let him catch
with his mitt, he had to use the fish net, which was
much better to catch the balls with. He got a
couple good prizes.





We were sitting almost right behind Ichiro!
We were in right center about 6 rows up from
the wall. My camrea zooms really well.


This is the grounds crew at the 7th inning stretch.
They did a little dance. I was giong to put it on the
blog, but my camera won't converse with my computer.


This is Ken Griffey, Jr. I believe. Getting a
really good hit off and made it to second, almost
went to third.


The Mariners won 3 - 6 YEAH!!! It was a
really good game and we had so much fun!


Erick and I after the game. Had to be
in full garb, be true fans!!! =)

2 comments:

smiths said...

You guys are so fun!

Melonie said...

This post reminded me of when I hosted some Japanese exchange students when I lived in WA. Ichiro had just come to the Mariners - and all we had to do to get the teenage girls giggling was say his name.

Group field trips invariably included a parent looking over at the girls and saying, in a teasing OOOO HE'S SO CUUUUUTE voice, "IIIIIchirooooooo".... and they'd dissolve into tittering and blushing and giggling.

Still makes me smile to this day just thinking of it. :-)