HAPPY 4th!
Princess is my niece's FAVORITE!
I've really gotten into using my sewing machine lately. I did these dresses from a pattern and a craft night with friends in my ward. I had to finish and make them later at my house so I'm surprised they truned out! I sent them to my niece for her birthday, hope she likes them and they fit!
The project below was a blanket you can "quilt" on your sewing machine. I got the idea and instructions from site called http://katiedid.squarespace.com/ the blanket is under quilt-how-to and it is so easy to follow. I think it turned out pretty cute! I'm going to try to make a couple more. We'll see how those turn out.....



4 comments:
very cute janette!!! you are so crafty! and we miss you guys too!!!!!
You're keeping busy! I didn't know you were into sewing so much. Maybe I will have to mail all my unfinished sewing projects to you so you can finish them. Sound good? haha. miss you
We love the dresses!!! Thank you so much! Alyssa especially loves the princess one, but she likes them all. They are a little big, but she will grow into them. You are so cute. Thanks for making us the recipient of your sewing skills (which are quite impressive, by the way...)
Janette you were always so good at things like that.
Post a Comment