On January 22, 2010 at 8:58 p.m. our baby girl finally made her grand entrance to the world! We are so excited to have her in our family and can't wait to start the journey called parenthood. Thank you all for your love and support and prayers through all of our waiting for this little princess to come to us. We are so blessed to have the opportunity to raise her and can't thank her birth mom enough for trusting us with her care.

Check out all that hair she was born with!! Little Genna was born at 9lbs. 0oz. 21.5" long!

We had to have a c-section done because she was just not moving down. Turns out she was breech!! That's why her feet are in the air!! They were like that for a good day or so. What a sweet little angel.
5 comments:
I am so so excited for you guys!! She is beautiful and is so lucky to have such amazing parents!!
So happy for you. Beautiful family. I am excited your doing a blog, I will definitely be checking it often :)
She is so cute!!! I am happy for you all!! What a lucky baby girl to have such great parents!! :)
That picture with her feet in the air is priceless! Congratulations!
I have been waiting for this post for a very long time! She is very cute and I can't wait to meet her. I don't know when I'll be able to make it up to see you all, but I'm hoping it will be soon. We'll talk more soon.
Post a Comment