Genna loves to sleep with her daddy. When he comes home from work he is tired and sometimes likes to take naps. Well this day Genna was really tired too and they both konked out and I just had to freeze the moment with a picture. She really is a daddy's girl and loves him so much.

This is when I took her to get her first Easter pictures. We went to JC Penny's for pictures with the Easter Bunny. She was asleep until just before it was our turn and then she woke up and smiled through all of the pictures. We get to pick them up today so I will post them later. We got this beautiful dress from a friend and I just couldn't wait to get her picture taken in it.
Genna was born with a lot of hair and it just hasn't gone away! I think its growing because the back is getting longer! When her hair is wet it is really curly and looks so cute! So far her hair is really soft, we'll see if it stays that way!! I really hope it does, otherwise I'm really going to have to get educated on how to work with her hair!!



4 comments:
I love that dress! She still looks adorable. Both my kids like to sleep on their dad too. They don't like to with me - I think they like his fast heart beat.
So cute! Thanks for letting me watch her tonight, she was such a good baby!! And I can't wait to see her easter pictures.
How sweet is that picture of Genna taking a nap with her daddy? Love it! And her little dress is so cute. What a smiley baby she is! So fun! :)
I love the dress and the pictures with the Easter bunny are so adorable.
Post a Comment