Sunday, April 25, 2010

Long time no write~

Its been a fun filled month since I last wrote. Genna is doing so well! She is an amazing kid and I just can't imagine loving her anymore. But then I do!! =)

She is giggling now and will smile all the time!! She wakes up and first thing she does is smile at me!! I just melt!! She sleeps through the night, and doesn't get up super early, she is such a great sleeper. With the exception of afternoon naps. If there is too much going on she will not sleep. I didn't think kids were supposed to fight sleeping til they were much older! Silly kid!

She is now 3 months old and can still fit newborn shirts but not newborn pants!! She is long and skinny! What a beauty she is! She will fit some 3 mo old clothes, but most of them are just too big still. Hopefully she will chunk up soon! The doctor doesn't seem worried so I guess I shouldn't be either......

She has discovered her feet! She does not make diaper changing easy with her grabbing her feet through the entire changing. They haven't made it to her mouth yet, but I'm waiting for the day! She is grabbing things with her hands too, so I bought her some rattles that are easy grab for babies. She does so well with them, I think she only bonked her head twice since she started and it wasn't even that hard. She is constantly drooling and sucking on her hands so I am tring to get her to suck on binki's instead. Not going so well.... she likes binki's mostly when she is tired or just before she is going to eat. Not when she wants to talk, sing, or suck on her hands. The sound it makes is the same sound that Maggie Simpson makes sucking on her binki. HILARIOUS!! She did it during church and I just couldn't stop laughing! She also likes to make comments during lessons, sorry teachers!! =)

She has been the center of our lives ever since we found out her birth mom wanted us to take care of her as our own. We can't imagine loving her any more than if she was ours biologically. She is just a joy, I can't express in the right words just how much she means to us, but we are truly blessed to have this little angel come into our lives!