Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Wow time really flies! I can't believe it has been 2 years since our last post. A lot has happened in the past 2 years yet it seems like we did nothing at all. Since 2012 we have gone to the beach, Utah, and Colorado, played with friends, made new friends, and lived a normal everyday life.
    Erick is getting closer to completing his Bachelor's Degree and then will move on to working on his Master's Degree. He is also in the Bishopric (of The Church Of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day-Saints) which takes up a lot of his time along with school. Erick enjoys the different challenges his job provides and is working really hard to make his sales center a success. Erick is enjoying being a dad to our beautiful and spirited daughter Genna. They love to play hide and seek, wrestle and yes, she gets him to play barbies. Of course he has to be Ken, boys can only play Ken.
   Genna has grown so much in the last 2 years. She is now 4 and full of life. She loves to play with her friends, be outside as much as possible (being in Washington it's not all that often in the winter), and loves her dolls. Genna makes new friends wherever we go and likes it when we have her friends over to play. Genna will be starting pre-school this year, she is very excited to meet new friends and learn new things. Currently she is in a swim class and she is doing great. Her teachers have all said she has a lot of power in her kicks and that she is a great swimmer. I think we'll try dance next, we can't seem to go a day without a tutu and dancing. I love how energetic she is.
  I am using my days and spare time (ha ha) to de-junk and clean out our garage and other storage places. I have a lot of ideas and projects swirling around in my head to improve our home. Hopefully I will remember to post all my projects and creations. I am going to use this blog to keep family and friends current with what is happening with us and also to journal our lives. I would like to post the things I try from Pinterest as well. Mostly to see what I have tried and how I can do better if it failed. So this will be a multi purpose blog. I hope whoever stops by will enjoy reading it and leave encouraging comments.

0 comments: