Thursday, February 9, 2012

Genna's 2nd Birthday

So much going on at our house for Genna's 2nd birthday. She had lots of friends over and played some fun games. We had pin the nose on the lion, a fishing pond, knock 'em down cans, and some crafts.
Zack took his turn at the knock 'em down cans. He did really well.
The Knock 'em down game was a huge hit. I think it was because they could throw a ball at something.
Here is the Lion. Genna didn't reall have the blindfold on, and she did the worst. Her nose is the one on the lion's body...
Brandon, my little ham. Love this kid!  Jackson looking on and Genna trying to copy Brandon, shocker.
How many kids can we fit on Erick's back?
Getting ready to put some foam animals together.
Genna's birthday cake. Her theme was a cross between the Circus, the Zoo, and the Jungle. I couldn't find any circus themed party items so I went with the jungle. I figured since she loves all kinds of animals it worked. The train cake and big top cake were because of Dumbo, her obsession.  Anything elephant she loves.
Blowing out her candle with her friends looking on.
Kids devouring their cake and ice cream.
Birthday girl chowing down.
Wonderful friends enjoying the cake and ice cream.
Erick and Joe cutting the cake for the adults.
Genna opening her presents.
She had so much fun opening the presents. She loved that it was all for her. Luckly she shared her toys later.
 
She loved her new wooden peg princesses. I think she was telling me "shhhh" because her dolls were sleeping. Funny girl.

1 comments:

smiths said...

Happy Birthday Genna! You are such a cutie and you have an awesome Mommy (and Daddy) for giving you such a great party!