Wednesday, February 8, 2012

RANDOM PICTURES

Our handsome little guy. He just got a shave and a bath.
We got this motorized four-wheeler from a friend. I think she found it at at garage sale. Genna loves to ride this as long as she remembers to stay in control and push the button. 
We got this hat either when she was born or for her birthday. Either way it is just too dang cute, but also too big for her head at present. She loves it, but she can't see when she wears it.
Crazy hair day! She woke up with frizzy hair so I just pulled it into pigtails to get it out of her face.
I found her one morning without her jammies on. I had to see what she was doing. She figured out how to unzip her jammies, just hadn't figured out how to get them off her feet.
Third night. We decided she was probably just too hot. So we haven't put her in sleepers since. She has kept her jammies on.
Bubble beard.
On our way home. Exhausted after a day of play with her cousins.
Yoguart on her face. This is what happens when I let her feed herself.
WILD HAIR MORNING
Having fun playing around on the front proch swing.
More palyin on her four-wheeler.
I think we finally got her to be able to see from under the hat.
This hat seems to work a little better. She just loves to push the stroller around.

0 comments: