Thursday, February 9, 2012

Snow and Ice storm

We got hit with snow on a Sunday mornin. Light flurry, but enought for Genna to get excited about.
Loves her new snow clothes. Genna got the snow pants handed down from her cousin Alyssa W. and her coat from GG Linda. Thanks everyone for keeping our little princess warm! Now if we could just find some decent boots.
Daddy, Genna and Mommy foot prints in the snow.
Probably trying to get her to push me over in the snow...
Runnin everywhere she can go.
Snow Bunny
She LOVES to follow her puppy around.
Two buddies out for a walk.
 
Daddy teaching Genna how to make a snowball.
Daddy teaching Genna how to throw newly formed snowball at mommy.
Chasing down mommy with the snowball that is melting in her hand.
Still trying to get me, I'm sly.
Family picture.
I see the the wheels turning, she's wondering what it tastes like... And yes, she did take a bite. Crazy kid.
Hot cocoa treat and a movie to warm up with.
Yes, that is a cup of ice in the pink cup. She didn't get enough of it outside.
Horsey rides with daddy.
Teaching her how to do summersalts. And pausing on her head to tease her....

The following Wednesday we got hit with this. Lots of snow of snow for this area.

That is my car at the bottom of hte picture. Looks burried but it was just covered in 4-6 inches of snow.

The next day we were hit with rain and ice storms.

I'm suprised our tree was still standing. There were trees all over the northwest that broke under the pressure of all the ice and snow that hit the area. I took Hoss out for a potty break that night and I could hear trees along the river breaking.

I don't know if you can see it, but the ice is at least an inch thick on one of our plants in front. Crazy week. Lots of people without power, some for days some for a little over a week. We, thankfully, kept power.

0 comments: